[jhb] Re: Ronaldsway Hangar

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 19:27:05 +0100

That's the Woodgate hangar as illustrated in my earlier email. You can see
into it because it wasn't there before and neither was the car park you were
standing in. Previously it was all grass in front and the Works shed where
the hangar was..

I've just had a look for the Google Earth shot I posted a week or so ago but
I've already dumped it. Maybe someone has kept that post?

If you look into the hangar you can see Andy and John Moon..