[jhb] Re: RTL2832U Dongle

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 18:15:01 +0100

I've removed the Dongle, re booted the PC, re inserted the Dongle anf fired up ZADIG.

From the Device menu I've selected Bulk, Interface (interface 0)(interface 0)

This results in the Driver slot displaying   Driver WinUSB (V6.1.7600.16385

From the selection in the slot alongside, which do I pick?

Gerry Winskill

On 28/05/2013 17:37, John Woodside wrote:
Just as a recap your RTL1090 folder should include the following files
extracted from the RelWithDebInfo.zip (or the XP equivalent).

Lib-usb1.0.dll
Msvcr100.dll
Rtlsdr.dll

If they are present and the program still doesn't run it has to be the Zadig
XP drivers which are the problem.

John

fossil@xxxxxxx