[jhb] Re: Plan G Problem

  • From: Frank Turley <frank.turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 11:28:27 +0100

Hi Gerry,

My Plan-G runs over my network connected via Simconnect, not sure what Wideview does? Do you get any error message when Plan-G crashes?

I have the NL Scenery installed, I have no problem, but I don't have 2 screens on my Plan-G machine.

I do have a problem with NL2000 though, I installed it all manually and put it all in one folder. Now when I fly there I get large labels littering the ground with place names displayed, I guess these would have come from the Education folder. When I get 5 minutes I'll download that folder again to get the file names, then delete them!

Frank T.

At 17:54 15/06/2012, you wrote:
Plan G lives on this, my non FSX machine. With FSX booted on the other I boot up Plan G on this one and connect to the FSX machine via Wideview. Finally, I move it to this machine's second monitor, that sits with my FSX monitors. Never a problem.

Not so now that I'm running the NL2000 and located in Holland. If I connect Plan G to FSX but leave it on this machine it all works well. As soon as it's moved to the second monitor and Plan G crashes. If I'm flying in the UK then it still works perfectly.

If I run FSC then that works as normal, when I'm located in Holland.

Any bright ideas?

Gerry Winskill

-----
No virus found in this message.