[jhb] Re: New Recruit

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 20:46:13 +0100

Pilot HoursBones,My bro'in law's grandson [13yrs] has just taken up Fltsimming
FS9.His uncle[the one who I infected with the flying bug] gave it to him,and in
turn I've been asked to gen him up into online flying.He's like a dog with two
tails.He's hankering to join in a VA and learn and eventually into IVAO.I've
obviously quoted my own experience.So to the point,it is would he be welcome to
join and be guided along?  Fred