[jhb] More help wanted

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB Restricted <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 08:51:40 +0100

I'm in the final stages of a new panel and have come up against a snag I can't deal with.

Amongst the instruments displayed on the background .bmp are two button switches for the Cross Feeds and three for the Generators. The buttons themselves don't have legends. To remove confusion I've typed the two legends onto the .bmp and moved them to the required positions.

The snag is that I finish up with the lettering in black, on white rectangular backgrounds. I'd like the rectangles to be a colour other than white and the lettering in some compatible colour. If there's anyone of an artistic temperament out there, I can send the .bmp off list.