[jhb] More FSX Farmstrips

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB Restricted <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 17:46:24 +0100

In a gap in the normally high workload of Testing for Tony Meredith, I've managed to finish of the batch of ten strips, started when Kev asked about Draycott. In fact I couldn't resist doing Graveley Farm Strip, having just seen shots of the place in Flyer magazine. So the ten have become eleven...

So, I think you probably already have three but just top them up, if you wish, with the other eight.

The zipped collection can be downloaded from:

http://www.homepages.mcb.net/gwinsk/FARMS_FSX_VOL2.zip

In the past, the only major site to which I've uploaded has been Avsim. Despite that, Flightsimcom have invariably poached them from Avsim. Since I had a run in with Flightsimcom, at the time Mally produced his initial photoscenery, I won't bother posting this batch at all. If Peter wishes to use them for his CYX group though, he's welcome to send them out.