[jhb] Re: Ju 52

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 10:21:29 +0100

Thanks for those Alastair - all OK this time.  I think most likely to be
the Ju 52 described in the last of these 3 links.  Unfortunately I couldn't
make out the livery but otherwise had a good view since it was at around
2000 feet (over Anstruther - where we were enjoying al fresco fish and
chips from the town's renowned chippie).  The Ju 52 is quite unmistakeable.

Mike L