[jhb] Re: John's exam

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 22:48:25 +0100

It may be worth sitting back for a while and have a think about it. In truth
there's nothing stopping you opening up at either location as your fancy
takes you. Although I would love you to join me at EGNS I also feel that it
would be a prudent decision to "claim" your own local field and build up
your own clientele..

bones

 <mailto:bones@xxxxxxx> bones@xxxxxxx