[jhb] Re: JHB Aircraft

  • From: "Frank Fisher" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 20:27:45 +0100

That is a pity as I have the PMDG737NGX and there is not a lot of repaints on
their site, I would love a JHB one.
I have the repaint kit, but not yet tried to fathom it out.
I have painstakingly spend a lot of hours getting to grips with the FMC and
test flying, next would be learning how to shut it down and restart, so many
switches and finding them.
I also have the Ifly 737 but understandably, not had the time to run it.

Frank