[jhb] Re: IVAO Event 1st November

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:24:31 +0100

It sounds good:

Auckland's Museum Of Transport And Technology (MOTAT) in Meola Rd, Pt Chevalier.

Comprising nearly 30 aircraft, the collection includes Saunders Roe Solent and
Sunderland flying boats, one of the world's few remaining Avro Lancaster
bombers, a de Havilland Vampire jet fighter, a V1 flying bomb replica, and a
Douglas DC3. None of the aircraft are airworthy.