[jhb] I think I might be'active'again

  • From: "Frank Fisher" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 17:15:53 -0000

I received for Christmas 2013 X-Plane 10 Global 64bit..
Since then, I have flown almost exclusive on it for the whole of 2014.
I have logged 300+ hours on Vatsim with CIX and X-P, and maybe 20 odd hours on IVAO using both X-P and FSX.
No, I have not forgotten JHB.
But using a 64bit Flightsim as to opposed 32bit Flightsim is a no brainer.(P3D is still 32bit) Free update for the life of the current version, plenty of free scenery/mesh, although decent free AC is a bit thin). Unfortunately, I have neglected IVAO ATC duties, this will have to be rectified this year. I spent nearly 2 months last year, designing 93 Farmstrips for X-P (thanks Gerry)this took up a lot of my time.
Being called for dinner, back later.

Frank F