[jhb] Re: Hours

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 08:50:27 +0100

It's not six months but it definitely feels that long!

Gerry Winskill

Fossil wrote:
The hours page has again been updated with the latest 50 reports and I’d like to congratulate Alastair for his long overdue promotion to Commercial Captain.

This is also a test post for Thomas as I accidentally left him in Vacation mode so he thought the list was extremely quiet..

Just as a reminder I can put anyone on Vacation so that emails from this list are suspended. If you go on holiday for six months as Gerry does often ;) then it’s no fun coming back to several thousand emails. Vacation mode prevents this so if you are going away just let me know and I can flag you appropriately.

Don’t notify me of absence if you want to catch up on emails. The Vacation mode (as I understand it) suppresses all emails until cancelled so you will only start receiving them again from the time the flag is turned off. Any traffic that happened in the interval is not going to come through retrospectively. If you are going away the best thing is to specify if you want Vacation mode turned on as I’ve been tending to turn it on automatically when notified of leave of absence.

bones

_____bones@xxxxxxxx <mailto:bones@xxxxxxx>