[jhb] Grayley Query

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB Restricted <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 21:00:22 +0100

Does anyone on the list live in the Hitchin area?

I ask because, having seen it in a writeup on the Maule, in Flyer magazine, I've been cobbling to gether a version of Graveley farm strip. On Google Earthe there are shadows suggesting they might be fairly slim wind turbines. A search shows an application to build a few in the area. I'm looking for confirmation that they actually exist.The farm is 3 miles SE of Hitchin, just off the AI(M).

aNY INFO GRATEFULLY RECEIVED.

gERRY wINSKILL