[jhb] Gone Quiet!

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB Restricted <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 17:46:20 +0000

In Ramsey this afternoon I picked up a copy of PC Pilot; if I'd been wearing my reading glasses and spotted the price then I wouldn't!

Anyway, it contains a good writeup on the Caranado Cessna C208, Turbine Eng version. I'm tempted to invest my grubby prezzy money, or was, until reading that it has no 2D cockpit. That's a definite put off for TripleHead2Go users.

Does anyone on the list own this aircraft, as I'd like to have a go at making a 2D instrument panel from its VC version, otherwise the C208 idea goes into the bin.