[jhb] Re: FW: Sad news about Ernie

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 19:10:39 +0100

I am just back from spending a few days in Rome and am so sorry to hear this
sad news.   Ernie was a real gentleman, despite his failing eyesight he was
still able to join in the list discussions and I fondly remember many
'chats' with him after flying was over for the day.  I suspect that his real
world flying experiences were far more extensive than those few memories
that he shared with us.

Thanks for your friendship Ernie, RIP.

MikeB