[jhb] Re: Exam

  • From: Fred Stopforth <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 18:21:06 +0100

Will definitely make a try for it. I say that because my daughter is flying over from Spain on Fri morning. She has a busy schedule and all being well she may be out of my way for a few hours in the evening. Hope it goes well for you Frank after what you've gone thro and the effort in the time put in for flying and controlling. Be nice to see JHB coming in 'en mass' at EGPH. Best Wishes Fred