[jhb] Avsim news

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Private List" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:01:06 +0100

I've been checking regularly and I'm sure there's more than me who'll be
glad to see this:

AVSIM File Library Back!
http://avsim.com/images/common/sep_bar.gif
After over two months of hard work by our volunteers, we are pleased to
announce that the file library is back online and providing downloads for
the community. We are going to keep the upload function off for a while in
order to assess the stability of the system and work out any bugs that may
remain. We believe we recovered over 95% of the library system, and you may
find some things missing. Please post any comments or questions you may have
in the  <http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showforum=119> File Library
Forum. Thank you for your patience during this period.

Paul

GIF image