[jhb] Re: Absent

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 21:10:43 +0100

I like the fact that EGTK is now designated as ‘London Oxford Airport’ – how
pretentious, it will always be ‘Kidlington’ to me!

I’ve been trying to work out who is in charge in your absence (I hope that you
didn’t leave to key to the drinks cabinet with Mr Lucas).  What’s it worth not
to publish the combination to the lock on the Rum Store?

... and have you any idea of the state that the club-house is in since you
left?  Talk about irresponsible leadership ...

M.

JHB193 (currently without ‘flying’ pc until the new one arrives later this week
...)

From: "Frank Turley" <frank.turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [jhb] Re: Absent
Date: Mon, May 21, 2012 08:31

Down to my neck of the woods then. The weather is set to improve this week,
hope you enjoy your stay....

Frank T.

At 01:26 21/05/2012, you wrote:

It may come as a shock to some of you but the boss is going to be absent for a
couple of days.

After working 24/7 here for four years without any holidays (I blame the
management) I shall be departing these shores tomorrow for sunny/cloudy/rainy
Oxford. Or rather a remote location somewhere between Oxford and Bicester.

I shall be taking the keys to the filing cabinet with me. Don�t bother trying
to crowbar it open either because I�ve hidden the booze elsewhere..

Try and behave..

I wish I hadn�t said that. Red rag to a bull and all that..

http://woodair.net <http://woodair.net/>

No virus found in this message.