[jhb] AAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB Restricted <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 19:35:27 +0100

Yesterday I bought a Streisand CD. Not because I'm an ardent Streisand fan but because the arrangements were by Diana Kraal, with the second of a 2CD set having a simple piano accompaniment, instead of the orchestral backing of the first.

Anyway, I used Media Player to copy them to the PC, then dragged them across to my Archos MP3 playe, as I do with all my CDs. When I came to play them, all caused a notice to pop up that I've never before seen on the Archos; this is not a recognised file type and will not play.

It plays OK on the PC.

Any fellow sufferers out there?