zautomatic web address completion in IE 7

  • From: "Jane Withers" <pitre4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 16:29:41 -0500

I use Internet Explorer 7 and have been enjoying the automatic web address
completion feature until just a couple weeks ago. The addresses I type in have
been used a myriad of times but do not automatically complete any longer. I
first of all checked the content page under the tools menu, and this feature is
still checked. I reset IE 7, and again the feature is checked. In fact, I got a
pop-up message asking if I wished to use automatic completion, and I clicked on
yes. However,....nothing. Does anybody have any idea on this problem?