Re: yahoo messenger, jaws?

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 22:29:53 +0800

hi,
yes, you need scripts to work with yahoo messenger. give me some time i will
give you the download link for the script, currently i
having difficulty with my web hosting. i will keep your email address handy and
will send to you when my web hosting problem solved.

Warmest Regards,

Allan Wong
3M Technology