Re: word and jaws

  • From: "dennis" <dennis.cornelison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 09:54:34 -0500

thanks mike that helps.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike & Barbara In Arcadia
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 9:04 AM
  Subject: Re: word and jaws

  Hi Dennis;

  Try the following to see if this helps.

  To make the menues in Word show all options in the lists views, do the
following.

  1. Open Word.

  2. Press altT for tools.

  3. Arrow to customize and press enter or just press the letter C.

  4. Go to the options page and make sure that the "show all menues" box is
checked.

  Hope this helps.  Take care.
  Mike