Re: windowsxp help system

  • From: "Jerry Halatyn" <jhalatyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 13:10:21 -0500

Phil,
I have a Compaq EVO and I find the Help and Support documentation to be
quite unmanageable. I've been able to establish the fact that, when you hit
Enter on a general subject, it seems to open a new window with content and
sometimes, more links. Rather than Hitting Control-Tab to move back and
forth, it seems best to use Alt-Left Arrow to go back to the previous
display. The problem, as I see it, is when you follow multiple links and
have to navigate back several times. It's not as straight-forward as the
Microsoft Help System that FS uses.
Jerry