windows vista and jaws miror display driver

  • From: RaZorbacK <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 10:10:40 +0200

Hello All,

I'm new on the list and thus, don't know if this topic has bee
n already covered. If, so, I do apologize for the inconvenience.

I've just installed Vista premium (in french) on my dell laptop and have also installed jaws 8.0.2107 40 mn demo version. Everything was OK during the installation but ieach time, I start JAWS I have a message saying that the freedom scientific miror display driver is not properly installed and that I should restart the computer if it had not been done already or make a repair. All those things have been done, without any success. I've even updated my display driver. My video card is an ati radeon mobility 1300.
Everything seems to work well except the Jaws cursor..

Hoping that you have an answer.

Cheers Sof