windows media player question

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 22:38:44 -0800

Hi Listers:

I normally use Winamp as a player for mp3s etc. however, I have one
downloaded audiobook which I downloaded from Netlibrary (some of you may
know that site) and for some reason, the files will not play with Winamp.
The only way I could secure the three week license for the book and to play
the said downloaded book was to use Windows Media player.  I don’t however
wish to listen to the book all at once nor do I want to keep it opened and
pauses at all times in case my computer needs to be restarted then I would
be right back at the beginning of the book.  Is there a keystoke combination
that would allow me to get to the point at the book I have stopped at such
as 2:30 as is the case with Winamp’s control J sequence.  Also when finally
back at the beginning of the book how do I find my place marker?  Thanks in
advance.  The file is a wma which normally works with Winamp or has in the
past.

Regards, Liz Wade

6:53 PM