RE: where is the help topic for research it?

  • From: "john R. Vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:54:43 -0400

Devona, research it is in Jaws version 11.
to access the help/training for research it:
1. go to jaws interface with insert key plus letter J
2. down arrow to help and enter or simply press the letter H.
3. enter on first entry, training
4. down arrow many times to "research it" and press enter
5. you can then down arrow through the various topics on using research it.
6. press enter on the item you want FS reader to read you.
6. or use F6 key to switch to the text help/training file and read the text
with the jaws reading keys
.
John