Re: where do I tell jaws or WLM to tell me if the message is unread.

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 14:20:15 -0400

The thing is that I had a setting turned on on the previous version of WLM
(2009) that each time I put my focus on a message jaws will said (unread) if
the message was unread and nothing if it was read. The same for attach
ments. The attachments is the one that bothers me the most. I knew that there
were 2 settings I needed to change. One on prefresences and the other on the
view menu. But they totally changed where things are located here. I just found
where is the compose new message on the menus. Don’t get me wrong, I am glad
that I upgraded just for the fact that the dammed ccapchas are mostly gone (I
get one once in a while). So just for that I am happy. But still. It is kind of
anoying. Now that I mentioned it, does anyone has experience with thunderbird
with the new RC of jaws? Anything different? I tried it about a year back and I
did not like it.