where do I focus?

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:13:47 EDT

Hi list members, Ken Here I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do, but
I'm almost signed up on Myspace, Where do I focus the cursor so that
Webvisum  knows where to solve the Capcha?  I see the text that says copy from
the
image above, but when I hit control plus f6 nothing happens.  is there a
step I need to take before hitting that command?  Thanks, Ken.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.