virtual curser question

  • From: "Brian Tipka" <dreamer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW Free List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:10:31 -0500

Hi Friends,

My first question is what is the virtual curser and how do I turn it on?

Second, I like to go to the web site:

www.pogo.com

and like to play the slop machines. When I get to the slot machine I want to
play, I have to have a sighted person put the mouse curser on either the bet
one marker or bet max marker. Jaws Technical support told me that if I could
get the virtual curser on either of the markers I could put a jaws place marker
there and then just press the letter K to put the marker in the right place
from then on. Yesterday I tried arrowing all around the page with no avail of
finding the markers. Is there a way to have a sighted person place the mouse
curser on one of the markers and then route the virtual curser to the mouse
curser? Or does any one know of a way I can set a permanent marker on one of
the bet markers so I, as a blind person, can find the marker quickly on my own.
any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

   Brian