RE: using yahoo music engine with Jaws

  • From: "Alan Mattison" <mattison@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:15:20 -0600

Hi,
Even with the newest version of Jaws, even with the invisible cursor, you
can't read a lot of things with this program.  I'm using version 7 of JFW,
and I can't figure any way to use the program.  It's totally unaccessible.
I can get it to work with Window Eyes, but I have to use the mouse keys an
awfully lot.  Sorry to tell you, but Yahoo JUST DOESN'T CARE!

Alan Mattison
skype: alanm51
mailto: mattison@xxxxxxxxxxxx