using netscape with jaws

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:34:23 -0400

Hi everyone, I just became interested in using netscape with jaws. People say
netscape is safer than internet explorer. The newest version of netscape is
8.02. I am using jaws 5.1, and xp home. I downloaded the nsb.exe file. Before I
install it I wanted to get some feedback from this list. Is netscape a lot
different than ie explorer? Can I still use control o to open and type my
address? Will my jaws 5.1 work with netscape, or do I need jaws 6.2. Thanks for
any info on netscape, and netscape with jaws.