Re: using music downloading program Limewire with Jaws

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 10:45:06 -0800

Hi,
Speaking of Limewire, I have heard of cases where people who have Limewire on
their systems have also had spyware problems.  This was also true with Kazaa, a
similar program.  So if you don't have a good antispyware program on the
system, get one and run a full system scan to get rid of any possible spyware.
Spybot works well, and there are others as well.

Tom