using Nero full edition with jfw 7.1

  • From: "Hank & Patty" <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:08:31 -0300

Hello

I use jfw 7.1 and I have just recently started using the full edition of Nero
to burn CDs.  Can someone please tell me what the fewest number of short cut
keys are to select a particular folder you want to put on cd and then execute
the burn to a blank CD of this particular folder using Nero?
If someone can please help me out to tell me the commands or key strokes or
short cut keys to burning different folders onto CDs using Nero and JFW 7.1, I
would really, really appreciate the help.  Thanks very much, if anyone can help
me out.

Take care

Hank Merchant Jr.