RE: unsubscribe

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:41:41 -0800

The fact we all receved this message clearly means you did not follow
the above directions.
Please note also these clear and simple directions are included at the
bottom of every message that is sent out.
From this list!
I put them here at the top in case the person in question does not read
the hole message.
Hope this helps.
jim grimsby
msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx