uninstalling jaws 5.0

  • From: Ramkumar <researcher1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 19:44:22 +0530

    hello friends, i am not able to do installation maintenance in my jaws 5.0.
even i am not able to uninstall it.
it is showing the following error message
---------------------------
JAWS 5.0
---------------------------
The InstallShield Engine (iKernel.exe) could not be installed.
IKernel.exe could not be copied to 'D:\Program Files\Common
Files\InstallShield\Engine\6\Intel 32'.
Make sure that you have the appropriate privileges to copy files to this
folder. (0x20)
---------------------------
OK
even if i copy this manually it is showing an another error message
it is as follows
the installation support file could not be installed
i am using xp pro with sp 2
 i also have another problem with my jaws 5.1 demo,
i have uninstalled it but it is still showing in the control pannel add or
remove list.
could you please help me to solve this problems.
with regards.