RE: turning off warning message at jfw startup

  • From: "Don Bishop" <donbishop49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:39:47 -0800

Obvious!!  Thanks and maybe I'm just having a senior moment or something.

Taken care of now!

thanks  again,

Don

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 00:34:35 -0500, Aman Singer wrote:

Hi.
        Go to the Jaws window (or the jaws context menu if you're
running jaws from the system tray). Go to options, then braille. Make
sure that "show braille load error" is not checked in the braille
dialogue.
        Aman