Re: trouble uninstalling jaws 6

  • From: "Dave Hutchins" <dhutchins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 16:06:27 -0500

Hi Linda,
Try taking everything out that you have installed, leave your jaws key on your hard drive, delete everything out go into your control panel and delete out all the jaws you key willstill be on your hard drive, then take the newest version of jaws and install it fresh, that way you don't have a bunch of useless data on your hard drive. Dave Hutchins Missouri State Coordinator for the NFB Imagination fund.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Linda Parent" <mslparent25@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>