Re: text size on web pages

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:29:33 -0400

I found the following information:
If you have a wheel mouse, there hold the ctrl key while you spin the mouse
wheel up to increase text size, or down to decrease text size.  See if you
can try that.
I have always heard you should change the zoom to 75%, but if everything is
working fine,
then I wouldn't worry about changing it.
Debbie