Re: text pal question

  • From: "Stacey Robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:36:23 -0600

Hi, Thanks so much.
I'll grab this instead.

Have a blessed day,
Stacey Robinson and GEB dog Chesley
Eagleville, Tennessee.
staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
stacey.robinson36@xxxxxxxxx

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: G.W. Cox
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 12:09 PM
  Subject: Re: text pal question

  Last January I wrote Jamal Mazrui about this. Here is the conversation:
  Unfortunately, I was unable to get Freedom Scieintific to fix how JAWS SayAll
worked in TextPal.  I asked FS for assistance after making every attempt to
alter TextPal so that JAWS would do a smooth SayAll.

  I now recommend EdSharp, which has TextPal's features and more.  It includes
custom JAWS scripts that make SayAll work well.  It is available at

  http://EmpowermentZone.com/edsetup.exe

  Jamal