terraterm scripts

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 15:21:41 -0700

I downloaded the terraterm scripts from the jfwlite site and noticed a few buggs. I'm running them on jaws 7.10.500U. When trying to compile the scripts, jaws says cannot compile "unexpected word endif" I capitalized one of the endifs i.e. endif was changed to EndIf and again jaws said it couldn't compile. I removed what appeared to be an extra EndIf statement and the scripts compiled. What I've noticed both before and after the happy compile is jaws doesn't echo anything when echo mainscreen is turned on or off. Is this intended behavior? I have another modified version of the scripts i.e. another .jss file only, which does do proper screen echo, however, this .jss appears to have less functionality then the scripts from the jfwlite site. Could the author of the scripts found on the jfwlite site give this list some insite as to how I properly make the scripts work both with jaws 7.1 and jaws 8?

thanks
Sean