Re: "tandem session question"

  • From: Ann byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 06:58:11 -0600

Get a meeting ID from the JAWS utilities menu. The tandem sub-menu is right at the top. You can use tandem with demo versions of JAWS, but it quits after about thirty minutes, while the demo is telling you it has ten minutes to go before shutting down.

Tandem is really awesome!
At 05:00 AM 1/14/2009, you wrote:
Good afternoon folks,  am wondering to have information's  in
particularly  about tandem session, hope to get some assisting.
in the last night, i had conference  skype call with friend of mine,
in order to start the tandem session, and i was the accesser of his
computer, i had been asked to type  meeting ID, to start the session,
the question in certainly is:
how to get this meeting ID?, and is it possible to access with
demonstration license mode?, my friend have no information's about
that, am asking here before move to freedomscientific, if some one
elss had the same case , please suggest me about what i should to do.
mostafa almahdy.
--
BEST REGARD
IT'S ALWAYS HOPE THAT GIVE'S MEANING TO LIFE

______

Alternative archives located at: