studio 123

  • From: "Tusing" <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 10:54:22 -0500

Hi,
One  reason  for the  new PC  is we want to  make a family archive or
movie. although i won't be doing that, i  need to  know if
Studio 123 works well with JAWS.
Also, when doing the compression, can one "choose"  to  put only 4 gigs  of
movie or whatever  onto the hard drive to work with  Fat 32' file s  limits
for  imaging the copies  off the hard  drive?
Please sharew ith me as   much  information here or  privately.
With  video,  our family 'tree"  would be a   living event.