spybot 1.3 for the blind users problem

  • From: "Moti Azrad, Musician & Piano-Tuner" <azrmo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 08:18:14 +0200

Hi folks,

I ask again and didn't get an answer yet for my problems with "spybot 1.3" the
new version of sybot.

I didn't have any problems with spybot 1.2.

Can any one shed some light and try to help?

I install 1.3 version of spybot and the pc starts with "scan progress..." but
can not complete that scanning and I can not get the menu to try to fix these
problems in order to try another scanning until I can get "congratulations".

I also see the icons of spybot 1.3 on my desktop only and not in the start menu
and I don't know why.

I sure use spybot 1.3 for the blind users.

I use winxp pro with jfw5.00.844.

Again, try to help.

Moti

Israel