Re: spotify time problem

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 15:47:19 -0800

Hmmm... I have another application that announces the percent bar, but the
wrong one. I'm not exactly familiar with spotified, but perhaps I can learn how
to accomplish this with jaws script. I am not sure if this can be accomplished
with the JCF manager, but I would like to hear what others have to say.