spell check question with IBM Lotus Symphony and jaws

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 20:46:10 +0000

hi everyone as my subject line implys I would like to ask something.
Basicly in microsoft's word 2007 the way I spell check my work often is using
the application key this in turn brings up a menu and if I am on an incorrect
word I am presented with a list of choices to select from to gain the correct
spelling. I prefer doing it this way because I like to spell check words
indevidualy when going back through my work. I know there is the standard F7
spell check dialog box but if any one knows how to some how turn on the other
way in IBM Lotus Symphony, then I would be truely greatful! I regularly mis
spell words and if it doesn't support this feature then unfortunately it means
me uninstalling it to continue using word 2007 which is a shame because I would
like to give Symphony a chance. If any one is using it and know what I'm trying
to get across then would love to hear your feedback!
Many Thanks
Daniel.
P.S.
Just so you all know, using jaws 12 and  windows vista.