Re: speaking of netbooks

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 22:11:06 +0000

What usually happens is that cell companies do a contract where you just pay for the broadband and the netbook comes either free or at a significantly discounted price. The netbook will be from a well known band, however it will have a data card preinstalled so you can be on the net right away.

Chris hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 29/12/2009 22:03, Dewey Bradley wrote:
I don't know.
I'm just looking at getting one.
I thought that if you buy them from the cell company, you could get them
cheeper with a contract.
But if you can buy any netbook to use on any network, I've not heard that.
Can you?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth"
<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>