sound forge 7

  • From: "Steve" <PapaSchnelle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 06:41:39 -0600

Hi list. For the past few weeks I have been asking questions regarding a
program to transfer information such as home recordings and reel to reel and
cassette stuff on to C D. I broke down and baught Sound Forge 7 and I'm
wondering if anyone on this list has any experience with this product. So far I
have got it to record from my little cassette recorder but I can't figure out
how to access the V U meeters and some other things. Another question I have is
do the scripts for Jaws I've heard about work with version 7 and where can you
get them? Thanks for any help.
Steve