sound card audigy 2 nx settings

  • From: "Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jfw List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 16:39:21 +0200

Hi friends,
I've installed today my new external audigy 2 nx sound card but I don't know
how to configure it.
I have asked to use it as a default but I also wish that my previous sound card
will work.
I think that Jaws speech can continue work with the old sound card and only the
music files, and my stereo device will work with the external device that is
with much better qualification.

Can someone help or tell me where to read and get help. It seems a little bit
involved.

Any help is much great appreciated

Thanks

Moti Azrad