Re: something I have left out

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 10:16:45 -0400

Are there any limits set on the page file size? This is the old swap file in
earlier versions of Windows. sometimes it is restricted in the performance
settings and, if the disk drive is getting full, it can really slow up computer
performance if dynamic sizing which is the default is left.

Sounds though like Excel is not remaining open. It could be that Jaws just
doesn't see it but that seems unlikely to me.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
DLeavens@xxxxxxx
Skype DaleLeavens