RE: skype and google

  • From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:51:12 -0700

I got my own gmail phone number a few hours ago and am still playing with
it. Figuring out the settings, etc? To keep this Jaws related, I will say
that for the most part it?s navegable, but I am noticing that Jaws is for
whatever reason placed into forms mode quite often by itself and it takes me
a lot of tabbing back and forth or playing with the cursors to get out of it
to go around the webpage like normal. Not necessarly a deal breaker, but
perhaps a bit daunting for a jaws newbie. I?m doing all this in Firefox by
the way. So I don?t know if in IE things are a bit better. I?ve already got
it set up to go to my cell phone and am just cleaning up my contacts. Again,
a bit slow with the forms mode thing, but certainly doable. I?ve received
calls from people with Gmail Voice users and the sound quality is really
quite good.

Anyway, that?s what I?ve noticed so far. Hopefully others can chime in with
more observations and advice.

  _____